Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Making the game

So it's been forever since I started writing blogs.  So what's happened to me since the last time I wrote about myself?  The good, I left my old job and started my own(well partnership) video game studio, Red Meat Games!  Its still a baby company but we have two products officially released, which is kinda cool!  I met an awesome stalker lady, who has become one of my favorite people of all time (we have been dating for almost 2 years now!)

Still trying to work out and getting back into eating responsibly.  I let myself go a bit and gained 30+ lbs. but luckily I have started losing that weight again and I am down 10lbs again. Ah the constant struggle!

Apparently not exercising and eating takeout makes you get fat!  Luckily I started ramping up my routines again, unfortunately I hurt my wrist so I cannot lift weights or do push-ups, but I increased my walks to about 2 hours a day now instead of 1.




No comments:

Post a Comment